Saturday, April 7, 2012

Apologies

To my dear family and friends who read my blogs,

I'm so sorry for my sadness lately. It has never been my intent to make you worry about me, or my well being. This blog has a fine line. I want it to be truthful and authentic because just maybe there is someone else out there who is feeling the same way I am and struggling with moving forward in their life and just knowing that someone feels they way they do will inspire them to get moving. To pick up the phone and find a gym that suits their needs or to talk to a friend or eat a carrot. I'm hoping above all else that my journey will inspire them.

But the story can't be positive all the time. This journey that I have started  is going to have many ups and downs and right now I know I'm in a valley. I can see that glimmer of hope up at the top though. I haven't given up and I know that I need to figure out my logistics and plan my time better. This blog is helping me figure all of that out.

Thank you so much to each of you that has reached out to me in this sadness. Please know that I appreciate and understand that I can reach out to you  in my time of need. There are some very personal things that I am trying to figure out right now. Things that I can only talk with a few people about. My inner tribe.

I started writing a play. It's working title is called, "Thine." I'm hoping that through this I might be able to conquer some demons. I was able to do that with a play in college. Really helped me work through some stuff. If it ever is finished I don't know that you'll ever see it produced, but maybe. There's a girl with a bowling ball who likes to knock down trees. I'm hoping it will be playful and not all sad.

I will try more and more to post about the happy things happening in my life as well. I know those days aren't as interesting to read about (as I almost never get comments on the happy blogs) but I will be more mindful of letting you all know when things are going well.

I've been getting compliments daily from people that I know that I've been looking good. It's nice. Clothes are fitting better. I posted on twitter my mini victory of going to see The Hunger Games and not feeling squished at all in the theatre seat. I also sat in a booth at Saggio's the other day and didn't fell squished there either. Mini Victories! I will celebrate them. It's those things that were difficult before that are getting easier that are the true tests of this journey. Pretty amazing moments for me.

My knee is feeling way better so I'm planning to go to yoga on Sunday morning at 9:15 am. If you've ever wanted to take a Hot Yoga class you should join me on Sunday. Plus, eVolv won Best Yoga Studio in the Alibi's Best of Burque. That is pretty awesome considering they've been open for less than a year. Plus ALL of their classes are really awesome and all of the instructors/trainers have real dedication and sincerity in wanting to make the lives of their clients better. I know that the right gym found me. I miss being there.

All right, enough for tonight. I'm going to go to bed!!! Yay for being tired!

All the love,
Kristin

1 comment:

momstercrawley said...

Hi Kristin!

Wow I am so proud of you! I am sorry you are having some bad days. Its good to write about the though so you don't hold it all in.

Congratulations on your "mini victories"., But they are not mini victories. The are VICTORIES!!!!!!!!!
Yeah for you! Each victory is hard earned and well deserved.

Yeah Kristin!!!!!!