Monday, April 30, 2012

The Upswing

Since my last post (I know, it was a long time ago) a lot of things have happened. Yes, as usual, I've been very busy, thus no blog posts.

Things have taken a turn for the better.

I won our fitness contest at work!  13% of my body fat lost since January and 15 inches in my hips. That seems so bizarre to say, and to see, but it's what's happening and it's a great feeling.

Our big fundraiser for Cardboard Playhouse Theatre was fabulous! We raised a lot, more than we ever have at one of our fundraisers before.

Had a really great training with Wilton on Friday.

Opened an amazing production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown directed by one of our company members. It runs through next weekend. You should definitely check it out. www.theboxabq.com

Finished my taxes and already got my refunds.

It's been a time or progress and achievement. Things are good.

More personal training with Wilton in the morning. Time for bed.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: