Friday, March 9, 2012

Sometimes a Dinner

Pretty good workout today even though I was late. Wilton has reworked my schedule for workouts. Adding Hardcore Ab workout to most of my workouts, another day of yoga, and a whole hour of personal training with Wilton! As long as I keep getting to go to Body Combat it's alllllll goooooood.

Lots of meetings at work today and didn't feel like I got a whole lot done, but I feel more prepared for all the conferences we've got coming up.

Board meeting with Cardboard Playhouse Theatre Company went well tonight. We added two new members to our board. And we are gearing up for one of our most awesome fundraisers, The Doug and Lillie Show, coming to you in April. You'll have to come check it out.

After that meeting I went to dinner with my new awesome friend Carissa Mitchell. We had a really nice talk and got to know each other better. Carissa is the new owner of Applause Talent Agency and she has agreed to be my agent! So exciting. I need to get her my headshot... can't find it anywhere. Boo. But I will get it into her hands soon and we will start on another journey.  Shake things up a bit.

I'll leave you with an awesome music video tonight. Love it.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: