Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Wall

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm writing this blog from the comfort of my own home. I finally have internet!

This morning was bad. I wanted nothing to do with getting up and going to the gym. I knew that when I got there I would feel better, but my bed seemed like a much better place to be. But I got up and went to PAINE anyway. I remembered that I want to do this for the loved ones in my life. My workout was for them today. Just so exhausted... I pushed through.

There are so many changes happening in my life. Some of it has led to the end of they way I've done things in the past. Those little deaths are difficult, but I know they are necessary. CJ and Wilton were able to talk me down from my mini breakdown today

But there are still a lot of things that I think about and have trouble turning my brain off at night. Like now.

The bonus is now with internet at home I can take care of some of those things I think about. Stuff for the theatre, personal ideas I have, blogs that need to be written. Plus I can do laundry at my apartment now. Double bonus. I feel like I'm making better use of this awake time.

But it is time to sleep. Tomorrow is another day. I will continue to break down this wall I'm up against.


No comments: