Monday, July 2, 2012

Clean

Mulan has closed. We had auditions for our next show, but we are still working out the casting for it, and so no rehearsals quite yet. There is still plenty to do, but for the first time in a VERY long time I had a Sunday completely to myself.

I went to hot yoga, where my friend Tabatha came to take her first class at eVOLV. It was really nice having someone that I know in class with me. We didn't even have mats next to each other but it was nice to know that she was there. Then I had brunch with my sister. It was nice to catch up. We really hadn't spent any time with each other in quite some time. Then I went home, I took a nap. I got up and took a shower, washed some clothes and proceeded to clean my apartment.

I know that I've had time to clean my apartment prior to Sunday, but I was always so tired and there is something about having this extended break that reminds me that there are things I better take care of now before things get crazy busy again.

I still have the living room to finish up, but the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen are clean and organized.

It's very weird to see the floor of my bedroom. I don't think I've seen the floor since I moved in 6 months ago.

And now with the rain, things are finally being washed away. Things are getting the chance to start over again.

Workouts were pretty good today and I was able to take care of a few things at The Box today too.

Source: google.com via Kristin on Pinterest


All in all, a good day.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: