Thursday, July 5, 2012

Iron

Had BodyPump today and I tried to push myself a little bit more than usual today. Added a little bit more weight here and there. Tried to push past the burn. Pretty good workout.

I've just become a personal assistant for my friend, make-up artist, and wonderful actress Rebekah Wiggins. It's a few hours every week, but it's doing cool things like building this website for her. What do you think? Did I do an okay job? It's a blogger site and it's just the bones so far, but it's easy for what she needs right now. She's going to be offering a really awesome make-up workshop in September. I'll keep you updated as it gets closer.

Also, I was able to start working out some partnership ideas with a nearby restaurant for The Box. Super exciting!

A good day.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: