Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Pinch

Today in PAINE I hurt my shoulder. I pinched a muscle or something. It hurts like heck if I put any pressure on it. I took some Advil and have been trying not to do too much with it.

It's one of those things where you don't realize how much you use something until you hurt it. Getting out of the car was the worst.

I've also been super productive and got lots of pre-production done for our next show. If you're friends with me on facebook you should start to see lots of cool marketing showing up. I hope you'll join us in September for the production. It's going to be so amazingly awesome.

I even shared my set idea with Doug and he didn't think it was so totally stupid! I even prefaced the idea by saying it was going to be stupid. (Like my crazy stupid ideas I get at 2am when I can't sleep that end up turning into amazing ideas.)

Other than the pain in my shoulder it was a pretty great day. I even got some compliments on my rules of owning a scale. Although, now that Wilton knows I have a scale he might be taking it from me. I swear I only weigh myself twice a week tops!

Well, that's all for today.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: