Monday, July 23, 2012

The Old Switcheroo

Boy, am I glad last week was over. Managing class, then gym, then rehearsal, then other work really took it out of me. I was exhausted.

I'm happy to report that I got some sleep and I'm back to my old schedule of classes in the morning.

The one great thing about last week was that I had to get up early to make it to let kids in the building, so I'm hoping that waking up early thing will stick around a while longer.

Had a great cardio class today with Wilton (CJ was out for shock) and then some personal training with Rachel. Did 150 kettlebell swings at I think 25lbs interspersed with 30 full sit-ups. I was tired and sweaty and gross today. It was good.

I'm trying out some new things, that are currently secret and will talk about them if they work out. I will say that so far, it's helped.

It's so mysterious isn't it? You want to know more now don't you?

You'll have to wait.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: