Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Being a Girl

Can be great most of the time, but not when your "Aunt Flo" comes to visit. Working out when you're on your period SUCKS. But I went and did Hardcore, PAINE, and my personal training with Rachel anyway. It was tough, but I finished.

I had a meeting with the director of the movie I was cast in today in Santa Fe. I met him at the ranch where they shot Blazing Saddles, which is where we are going to be filming. Met the director of photography and rehearsed my scene a couple of times. It was pretty awesome. Then when I left, I made a wrong turn somewhere and ended up on NM Scenic Byway Hwy 14..... and had to drive through Madrid, San Antonito, and Cedar Crest. It was beautiful, but a long way home.

Had a great rehearsal tonight for Little Shop of Horrors. Got a lot of the kinks worked out.

I'm taking some aleve and heading to bed.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: