Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wilted

Today my pre-made salad I bought so I could eat healthy, but quickly since I had a busy schedule today was gross. It had a funny smell when I opened it up, but the lettuce still "looked" okay. Everything else looked okay too, so I dove into it. After about 15 bites.... something just didn't taste right. I took a look at the date stamp on the bottom. August 16th. I bought it on the 19th. The grocery store SHOULD have pulled it on the 17th. Looks like I'll be checking all dates I buy from the new Lowe's. If I happen to die because I ate old lettuce, you'll know why.

Had PAINE today. It was tough as usual, but one cool thing, I was able to get up from the ground today by pushing off of my knee instead of the floor. Haven't been able to do that in a long while. Whoo!

That's all the news that's fit to print today.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: