Monday, August 20, 2012

Best Laid Plans

Pretty good day.

Went grocery shopping last night at the NEW AND IMPROVED Lowe's Supermarket on 12th and Lomas. It's WAY nicer than it used to be, and I even think the service has gotten better. One of my biggest complaints before they remodeled was that their service was crap. My parents' own a grocery store, and I know how customers should be treated, and the people at Lowe's didn't seem to know how to do that. But it seems the the store got a facelift, and so did the staff. The selection is awesome now too. Got some really great yummy and healthy items for this week.

Had a nice rehearsal for Little Shop of Horrors tonight. (You all need to get your tickets NOW!) Opening night is going to have this really awesome party with food and drink and hanging out and talking and getting to watch the show and so much fun for $25.00. You should totally come then.

It's funny how one person can change the whole feel of something. We had a sub for CJ today in Shock, and while she was still great (she really really was!) the class didn't have the intensity and energy that it normally does. That class is CJ.... and CJ is the class. It was still a good class, but because he wasn't there, I felt like I didn't get out of it what I normally do even though everything was just the same. I think we all take on CJ's energy and intensity when he's teaching and it pushes us harder.

That's all for today!

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: