Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lots o' Likes

Today was a great day.

Good breakfast.

Good workout at the gym. Wilton even said it was a good one. I really tried to focus on my form. I really tried not to compare myself to anyone else's workout. I have to concentrate on me and what I can do.

I got cast in a movie! I found out yesterday that the director's of the film Emancipation really liked my audition on Thursday and want me for the role of Mrs. Whitmore. So nice and exciting. It will shoot in October in Santa Fe. It's a "long short film," and the script is about 30 pages. I'm not sure about anything else about it, but that it's a western set in Colorado before the civil war. I posted this great news on my facebook wall and I am genuinely surprised and pleased by the outpouring of support from my friends and family. It's so exciting.

My sister shared my blog today. She's never done that before. I love her so much. SHE is an inspiration to me daily. She is super confident, is an amazing dresser, always has amazing hair and makeup and from what I know, doesn't let anybody give her any grief about anything. She is funny and lovely and loves all different kinds of music and is a great mediator and a great friend and the best sister and friend I could have ever gotten. I'm moved and floored and honored that she considers me an inspiration. I can't say enough how much I love her.

We had a fundraiser for Cardboard Playhouse Theatre Company tonight at Dublin's Street Pub. It was an amazing turnout! It feels nice to have so much support, especially from the people who aren't even involved in our current production of Little Shop of Horrors.

Had a good interview with a journalist from the Albuquerque Journal for a preview article about Little Shop too. I think it will be a good article!

So, it was a busy and fulfilling day. Another tomorrow!

All the love,
Kristin

1 comment:

Baby Belle said...

Hey kiki! Thankyou for the shoutout in your blog! lol I shared your blog because I think you could really help a lot of people know they arn't the only ones with these questions or thoughts. You're not only a great sister but a great writer and how you express everything in your blog really resonates with me. I know this is only the beginning of the great things you are going to accomplish in life. Don't give up on yourself. I believe in you. Love always,
Lindsey