Monday, February 27, 2012

Baggy


So, I need new pants for work. They are all too big and slippy slidy. I'm in danger of flashing people my underwear. While the prospect of that is embarrassing, I'm so super excited that my pants no longer fit. Also, I'm probably in need of a bra fitting. It's all starting to happen.

Had a good workout today in Shock. I weighed in after class and the scale moved 4 pounds to 265.9. So, I broke 270 which is a great feeling too. I feel like I've moved past this slump and plateau and I'm moving on to something better. I know others will come, but if I can keep my head up I'll break through them.

PAINE tomorrow. I'll try to get in more mountain climbers. Try to push a little bit harder than the safe things I know I can do.

I'm making plans with some dear friends of mine to get together on a Sunday and talk about the possibilities of us working creatively together. Maybe make some movies or something. It'll be good just to hang out with some friends and talk about doing something for the future.

I'm in an upswing and things are looking good.

All the love,
Kristin

2 comments:

HM said...

So excited for you Kristin! Keep up the amazing work!

PS-And so looking forward to getting the ball rolling on some projects! :)

Unknown said...

So happy for you Kristin, you are such an inspiration! Can't wait for our get together!