Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Black and Blue

For starters, if you run into me this week, the bruises on my neck are neither hickeys or vampire bites. They are bruises from the biopsy I had on my thyroid nodules on Friday. I'll hopefully find out tomorrow any news on the status of the nodules.

I'm looking for work again. If you want any particulars, you'll have to email me. In the mean time I'm looking forward to catching up with things at The Box, making plans for the future and discovering some new projects.

Crazy personal training with Wilton on Friday. Running (or what I would call running) was done. Could barely walk the next couple of days. Then right on cue with the biopsy, I started feeling sick. Saturday I was sore all over. Sore throat, legs, arms, everything. I know it's going to all be worth it in the end, but this last weekend was tough.

Did get to see The Avengers and our production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown sold out all of it's performances. This cast was super talented and I'm very proud of Easton, who directed the show. He's one of our company members who has grown into a remarkable young man.

PAINE in the morning. Time for some sleep.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: