Monday, May 21, 2012

Depth Perception

Anybody who wears glasses knows that when you first try on or wear them for the first time in a long time, your depth perception is shot for at least a couple of minutes. Things seem way taller or shorter than they actually are. Trying to do a step workout while wearing glasses is difficult.

My eye infection is better,  yay! So tomorrow I get to go to my regular optometrist and get my annual check up, which according to their records I haven't done since 2007. I don't know if that's true, but it seems likely. And then it will be back to contact lenses for me! But I vow to take better care of my eyes and wear my glasses more often to get some oxygen to my eyeballs.

Also, tomorrow in the morning I'll be getting a look at my headshots that Frank Frost took. I'm super excited to see them as it is the next step into getting all of my ducks in a row to be represented by Applause Talent Agency. Should be awesome.

Wilton and I are talking about my schedule, how to make it work so perhaps I'll get some more sleep. I'm putting stress on my body by not getting enough sleep. So you may see some changes to my routine in the next few days. Shall be good. Time to shake things up a bit.

Well, I'm falling asleep on the couch with the fingers poised on the keys, so I'm going to take that has a cue to hit the hay.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: