Sunday, May 13, 2012

Celebration of Women

For the last three days I've been celebrating the women in my family.

Friday, my Grandmother's Birthday. My Grandma is amazing. So supportive and always very interested in everything her grandkids are doing. And she's an amazing cook too boot.

Saturday, my Sister's Graduation. My sister is one of he most genuine and outgoing people I know. She is always there for her friends and family and most importantly to me, she's always there for me. She is getting her Bachelor's degree in Family Studies and hopes to be a Family Counselor one day. I know she's going to be great at that. I'm so super proud of her. She's so great and deserves all the wonderfullness that is coming to her.

Sunday, Mother's Day. My mom... what can I say? She has stuck by me through some pretty turbulent times in my life, including this crazy current journey. She supports me even when I might be making a super risky decision. I couldn't have asked for a better cheerleader.

To all of these amazing women in my life, I love you. Thank you for being such an integral part of my life and supporting me through all of my ups and downs. Congratulations on your many triumphs! It was wonderful celebrating with you all this weekend.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: