Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Drops

I really gotta get my act together. I got some really great advice from friends on facebook about becoming a morning person. And then lo and behold, Real Simple makes a post this afternoon about the very thing. What are the odds? You can read about becoming a morning person HERE.

I got an eye infection. Went to the doctor's today. They said it was probably from wearing my contact lenses for too long. I do this... put things that are important, like going to the eye doctor, off for a long time because "I'm too busy." And now my poor left eye is sick. I have to put these drops in my eye 3 times a day for the next 5 days. Hopefully it will clear up easily and quickly. In the mean time I have to wear my glasses. The last time I wore my glasses on a regular basis was when I was about 13. So, whenever I wear my glasses now, I feel 13 again.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things, back into a routine and get back on the ball.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: