Wednesday, September 5, 2012

HOPE

Caught a little of the Democratic National Convention tonight. What an exciting time we live in. So much hope in the world.

I don't normally get in to politics. I think it's a personal thing and should be kept personal, like one's religion. But what I will say is that I'm excited that we are living in a time where we are actually seriously talking about giving every single person the freedom to declare their love and commitment to whomever they want.

Good workout today in Body Combat. Met my weight loss goal for CJ today. Down to 251.2 pounds which brings our grand total of weight lost to 37 pounds. That's pretty amazing. Hopefully by next week we will be in the 240s. Gotta make these last 4 months count.

Thank you again to everyone for their support and cheering me on. I'm back on track.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: