Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ouch

Pain. So much pain.

My feet have been killing me. We moved about 1/2 of our stuff out of our storage space into our new storage space for the theatre's costumes and props. Two days of boxing stuff up and loading them in cars and then walking them up stairs and hanging stuff up on racks. And then doing shows on top of that.

For the last week, the heels of my feet, my left foot in particular has been in a lot of pain. Add that moving on top of that and I could barely walk this morning. I called Wilton and he agreed that I should rest my feet.

I got another set of inserts for my shoes, because the others weren't giving enough support. I will attempt PAINE tomorrow. Hopefully, I won't be in more pain after PAINE. Rachel thinks it's Plantar Faciatis. Any tips?

Well, it's bedtime.

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: