Monday, September 17, 2012

Sick of Being Sick

Plantar Fasciitis is still wreaking havoc with my feet. And of course right on schedule with a big show closing I have come down with a nasty cold. Ugh. Not being able to breathe or have pressure on my feet for long periods of time is not the best way to keep in this game.

I'm trying to do my best to take care of myself, drink plenty of liquids, vitamins, get lots of sleep. I'm starting to feel better, and hopefully by Wednesday I'll be able to go back to the gym.

Still looking for a part time job. I did a phone interview with the Verizon call center, but they are so crazy strict about their scheduling (which I totally understand in that line of work) it would just never work out for running the theatre. Guess I just need to keep looking.

How have you all been?

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: