Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sick, But Standing

My congested nose has now turned into an awful cough, so I know I'm in the homestretch of whatever this is! Yay!

I tried Trinity Hot Yoga this afternoon with Jen and it was awesome. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer! After taking 75 and 90 minute yoga classes in that hot room, 60 minutes seems like nothing.

My feet are still hurting, but I think doing the reclining hero position broke up some stuff. Might do it for a little longer tonight before going to bed. I'm no where close to getting even this far down, but someday!


And we're on to the next show at The Box. Had auditions tonight for Cardboard Playhouse Theatre Company's Vampire Hamburger. It's going to be a really fun show.

That's all in my world. See you tomorrow!

All the love,
Kristin

No comments: