Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Exhilarate

Today was a GREAT day. I ate my breakfast (clif bar) and went to Body Combat which was taught by Wilton, CJ, and Jody. Fast paced and so much fun. I'd have to say that it's my favorite class that I've taken so far. Plus it has a lot of punching. That's always a good time. I felt energized, excited and happy afterwards. Exhilarated. I'm holding that feeling close to my heart tonight. Yogurt on the drive home. Did some work at the theatre before running home to take a shower, get dressed and make it to work.

I felt pretty productive with all the work I did today at work. Had my turkey burger with wheat sandwich thins, and carrots for lunch. Turkey and pineapple for snack. Then chicken rice and veggies for dinner. Great rehearsal with the kids for Willy Wonka. They sound great already.

Good day, didn't cry. Looking forward to tomorrow.

All my love,
Kristin

No comments: