Monday, January 16, 2012

Normal

Today felt pretty normal. Got up, went to work out. Finished working out, went home, got ready for work. Went to work. Went to rehearsal. Now I'm writing my blog. Settling in to a new routine feels pretty good. Nothing revolutionary or interesting.

Wilton said that I had some new swagger. That was cool.

Tomorrow I have to go back to PAINE. I don't hate the class. It's just so hard. One of the hardest physical things I've ever done. And then I have personal training after. Hopefully it will all go okay and I won't pass out or something. Or cry again. I'm sure it will be great.

I have to go home and cook turkey burgers now before Jenny kicks my butt about not making my food for the week.

All the love,
Kristin

1 comment:

Chrysteena said...

Hi Kristin,
I met you a couple years ago when Leslie and I came down to perform in DCIF. I've been following your blog through g+. I'm so happy that you're doing well and I think you're inspiring.
-Chrysteena