Thursday, January 5, 2012

Four Days In

Well, four days to check off the calendar. Many more to go. I'm still feeling good and excited. Definitely no where as near overwhelmed as I was a few days ago.

This morning I went to pump and CX at eVolv with instructor Chris. She is pretty awesome. This class lasted about an hour and half... Pump is "full-body muscle conditioning using a barbell and plates" while CX Worx is "core-focused exercises for strength and stabilization." It was a long class. I was a little worried when we got started, wasn't sure if I would make it through the whole class. But Chris talked me through all the weight plate changes and I felt good. I took breaks when I needed them, shook things out, stretched a little bit and then got back into the swing of things. Someone also recognized me from my blog! That is the wackiest thing. It's pretty cool, but still odd to have people I don't know tell me that they've read my blog.

I ate almost all my food today too. I think I just have yogurt that I didn't get to this morning. Everything was good. My veggies in my dinner were a little soggy, but the pork and rice were delish. My turkey burger at lunch was good too.

Jenny had me pick up some Mio Liquid Water Enhancers and I've got to say that they have totally saved drinking water for me. I'm seriously pushing them. Good, and you can change up your flavor with each glass. I recommend them. And now they also have energy versions so you can save your calories from the energy drinks and still get hydrated.

Well, that's all for today. I'll be at Cardiobox at 9:30 am with CJ at eVolv if you'd like to join me!

All my love,
Kristin

1 comment:

QuiteaCommonFairy said...

I wish I could come join you! You,dear friend, are an inspiration! <3