Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Punches

Today I got to go back to my most favorite class, Body Combat! Cardio Shadow Boxing, this time with 4 instructors. It was awesome. Met some new people. And after class had a really nice talk with CJ. He asked me how I was doing mentally. How I was handling everything.

I think so far I'm doing well. I have my days where I feel like a baby, like I don't know how to do anything and I'm learning how to do stuff for the first time. I'm 30 years old and I should know how to do some of the stuff that I'm just learning how to do now. But at least I'm trying. I didn't say no to the process. I'm saying yes and being vulnerable and trying new things and growing as a person. So, yes, there are moments where I feel like an awkward midschooler all over again but I remind myself that it is part of the process and it won't feel like this forever.

I also lost two pounds since Friday, so that's cool.

I have homework assignments from CJ to eat an egg, watch a sunrise and describe it in writing and to keep a gratuity journal every morning.

Work was good. Got lots of stuff done.

Rehearsal was good. Got lots of stuff done there too.

Tomorrow I have a big important meeting in the morning for my theatre at 8:30 am, so I won't be going in to eVolve for class. Instead Wilton has prescribed 3 miles on the treadmill at whatever speed I want as long as I don't stop. I will report back with how long it took to complete.

Well, time for sleep. I hope you all had a great day!

All the love,
Kristin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This has been my favorite blog so far. We are all so proud of you.